Whether big or small, get in contact and we can discuss exactly what you need doing. My carpentry experience is varied and includes many unique and interesting builds as well as innumerous smaller commissions for bespoke fitted and freestanding units and systems.
Some of the more interesting projects I’ve been involved in over the last few years include:
• Co-designing, project managing and building a ‘Nebraska style’ straw bale house.
• Doing extensive work on a riverside ‘self-build’ constructed entirely out of reclaimed materials such as Pitch pine and American Red Cedar.
• A three tiered solid Oak staircase in a barn conversion.
• Fabricating and fitting a floor to ceiling and wall to wall fitted cupboard made entirely out of book-matched Olive Ash.
• Cedar clad shower units in place of tile.
• Insulating, cladding and installing a mezzanine in a beautiful artist’s cabin.
• A fitted solid pine fold down double bed on a wooden hinge.